Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A fluke, and we're off!

My temp was normal today. I still have EWCM, but it's still not a lot. I usually have a gush (even though O was about a week after my gush last cycle). So, I'm pretty sure my body didn't have a major switch in O times. J and I are about to pack up the BBT (and other things, obviously) for a weekend at my parent's farm. We're going up early to mow and get things all set up for a surprise birthday party for my mom on Saturday! We've got about 30 people coming- isn't that crazy?!? She'll be the big 6-0! My sister and I are the ones that are hosting it, along with our doting husbands. We've been planning it for months, and I'm so excited that it's finally here! My uncle/aunt from MI are even flying down as a surprise! Yay- Happy Birthday, mom!!! 

Stats:
-CD 9

No comments: