Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

16 Weeks

Hello 4 months! Too bad I'm celebrating with a lovely stomach virus. Ugh. I feel SO disgusting. At first, I thought I was just rundown from the busy weekend. Then, the pain and discomfort came. It sure is cool to walk around with a trashcan, though (although I haven't used it yet, thankfully, although maybe it would make me feel better?). To be honest, I'm not really even walking. Lots of bumming on the couch in a futile effort to try and get somewhat comfortable. Jony put a call into the midwife, and I'm taking some slippery elm bark in hopes that it makes me feel better. We'll be getting a follow-up call alter this evening. Hopefully, I'll have good news to report. Jony feels terrible because he just went through this, but he can take the good stuff. Plus, it's easier for him to poop in general. TMI, perhaps, but all pregnant/formerly pregnant know what I'm talking about.

In happier news, I feel the little baby at least once a day. Also, a little pooch is starting to show itself. I'm not making any promises that I'll be able to feel up to taking a belly picture today, though. Less than four weeks until the big ultrasound!

No comments: