Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pop Pop Pop

Right on track with Big Brother (maybe even a day or so earlier? yikes), I'm beginning to feel this little one move.  I was a bit confused at first since I seemed to be feeling it pretty regularly from the get-go, but I've only felt it a few times since then. So, I'm assuming that it was just a little hyper on Monday :) I love it. It's my absolute favorite part of being pregnant. It allows me a full on connection with the little baby. It makes it so much easier to deal with still not feeling 100% or having trouble eating. In fact, it's made it easier to force myself to eat something. It's that little reminder that there is in fact a little human growing and developing in there- just what I needed.

This is just the tiny little beginning of something so exciting. I know that, in just a few short weeks, I'll be sharing this feeling with others (namely Jony and Jeffrey). So, I'm wrapping myself in these short moments of just me and the baby to really solidify our connection. Only a few weeks until I can stop calling it "it"!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That's wonderful!! I can't wait for this!