Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

17 weeks!

I cannot believe I'm so far along already! It's shocking since I'm still having bouts of nausea and weakness, so I always think I'm earlier than I am. Every Monday brings about a little bit of a shock. Apparently, all the issues and nastiness from last week were the result of a growth spurt. There is no doubt that this kid is bigger. I'm actually feeling rolls and can even SEE them from the outside. Ridiculously early, I know. There's no doubt, though. Gas can't make your belly button do the wave! I don't feel it all the time yet, usually only when I'm leaning back a little bit. Every so often, it'll make itself known in other times, though.

Eating is really starting to normalize, and my appetite is picking up. That has really made it easier to fend off the nasty that this baby keeps sending my way. I'm starting to get round ligament pain this time, which is lovely. Sleeping is still going pretty good, though! I'm barely even waking up to go to the bathroom. Even so, I still get tired really easily and can overdo it super quickly (to a ridiculous amount). My pants are just now starting to bother me to the point where I'm considering busting out the belly band. I definitely have a little bump, so I think it's pretty safe to say that I'm carrying much higher this time.

As it gets closer, it's getting harder and harder to wait for our ultrasound! I'm so anxious to (finally!) see our little baby and be able to envision our future with either two boys or boy/girl. Feel free to vote in my little poll. Until then, we've got lots of Holiday activities and an appointment with the midwife next Sunday.

No comments: