Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

31 Weeks!

After a big Odyssey of the Mind tournament on Saturday, this pregnant chick is tired and sore. Yesterday, I could barely move. It was quite the vision to watch me climbing into bed at night. Sore hips are not very flexible! Thankfully, I'm feeling much better today, but I'm still pretty exhausted. I for sure got in some good exercise, though, which should help come labor time! I'll be almost 37 weeks at the next tournament, so I'm betting that how I feel now will be a joke compared to how I'll feel then!

Things are going pretty well, otherwise. I'm starting to really feel the pelvic pressure, and my hips/lower back are still in quite a bit of pain. I've somewhat gotten used to it, but I did make an appointment with a chiropractor next Monday. I'm pretty excited about that and hope that it helps even a little bit! The little guy is moving around a tremendous amount and has no problems making his presence known. He always gets so excited when I lay down, so it takes about 30 minutes to be able to fall asleep while I wait for him to calm down.

It's strange to think that I could potentially have this little boy NEXT month. My due date is 2 months away from Wednesday. Crazy.

No comments: