Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Nursery

There's still most of the finishing touches left to do, so these pictures aren't that fabulous. I'm excited about it, though, so I'm sharing. We've (again, when I say "we," it means Jony) painted the stripes on the wall, hung the curtains and put up the decals! The crib is back up to the highest level, too, which is pretty strange to see. There's still a lot of Jeffrey's stuff in there and still some of his decorations up, as well. We're still trying to figure out some of those details. I'm hoping that my MIL will agree to make some stuff since she's really good at that sort of thing. With her artwork and my my mom's sewing, I think that would make the room super special!

This weekend, we're going to try and finish it all up (except for artwork and such): hang shelves, clear out the rest of Jeffrey's things and bring out some of Gavin's, raise the curtains up a little higher, and do a good clean of all the furniture, as well as placing it in it's final resting place again.

These pictures are of the decals, mainly, since that showcases all that we've done so far. Decal #1 says "Oh, the places you'll go!" and decal #2 says "You'll be on your way up! You'll be seeing great sights! You'll join the high fliers who fly to high heights!" I'm super happy with how they both turned out. They're both off of Etsy: letterexpressit and Initial You


1 comment:

Hay Hay said...

Looks really good!