Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I am feeling so blessed this Mother's Day. Not only do I have a great mom and mother-in-law, but I have a smart and hilarious toddler and the world's easiest baby. Thinking of my two little boys fills my heart so much; it's amazing how much love you can feel for people who are so tiny. After a busy day yesterday (1 week follow up with the midwife and newborn photos), we're having a relaxing family day and then dinner with the in-laws. I'm looking forward to just soaking in the time with my boys. Amazingly, I sit here alone at this moment, allowing me to reflect and take in all that I have. My adorable baby Gavin is lying next to me STILL sleeping. It's been unreal having such a good sleeper (as of now). Soon, my oldest will come skipping into the living room with a huge smile and will probably start the day with "Want to play?" I couldn't imagine anything more perfect.

Hope everyone else is feeling equally blessed this Mother's Day!

No comments: