Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

the ABCs of (my) Parenting

This is a series that I've been thinking of for a little bit now, but it's hard to get things done very quickly when there's a mover and shaker that has decided life is not okay of mommy is not right there (yup, seperation anxiety has reared it's ugly head). I've been wanting to write out some of my thoughts on certain aspects of parenting just to get them out, plus I figured it would give my readers (providing there are some, lol) a chance to learn a little more about me, my life with Jeffrey, and how things go down in our house. Basically, every so often (probably about once a week, but I make no guarantees), I'll post a letter of the alphabet and explain what it stands for in my life. Should be good fun, and it'll give me a chance to blab about certain things that would probably be super random and out there.

A: Attachment Parenting
B: Breastfeeding
C: Cloth Diapers
D: Dog
E: Energy
F: Food
G: Great Friends
H: Happiness
I: Illness
J: Jeffrey
K: Kids
L: Learning
M: Mommy Instinct

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I'm interested. Sounds like a great way to chronicle the roller coaster ride called PARENTING. I'll be reading for sure. Good idea.