Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

22 Weeks!

Holy Geez, time is going by SO quickly. I was sure that I was turning 21 weeks today, but obviously I was wrong. I'm fairly certain this is not going to change anytime soon. Now that I'm feeling good the majority of the time, life is normalizing. Jony has been off work since a few days before Christmas, so we've been keeping ourselves busy with the house stuff/Jeffrey's room, as well as the Holidays, of course. It is so strange and exciting to think that I am having my new little boy this year!

As far as pregnancy updates go, there's not much to say. I'm feeling pretty good, enjoying the romping and rolling of tiny man in my belly, sleeping pretty good (save for this cold that I currently have-blah) and living as though I do when I'm not pregnant. I still have random fights with nausea and massive exhaustion, but you can't win it all. Mainly, I'm trying to cope with the oddity of doing nothing to prepare for his arrival. Since his room is still occupied by Big Brother, we're obviously not working on that at all. He doesn't need anything, and there are no clothes to buy! It'll be exciting to get down those bins of itty bitty clothes, but I still have to wait awhile until that point. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy him while he's still super easy to take care of :)

No comments: