Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

25 weeks!

I've been so bad about uploading my belly pics. Sorry about that. I am still taking them, though! I actually have a belly that's obvious in whatever I wear now, even though it's still not that big. I'm still bigger than I was at this point with Jeffrey, though. I think most people just assume my due date is off instead of focusing on my long torso. Gavin seems to be following in similar footsteps and heading down low, though. There's a lot of activity down there, which is annoying. I feel like I have to pee all.the.time. Thankfully, though, that does not apply to nighttime! I'm still amazed at how well I'm sleeping so far; maybe we'll have a better sleeper this time? I started putting a normal pillow inbetween my legs, and that solved my hip pain issues. Thank goodness.

Things are the same as usual- nothing new and exciting to report. My belly button is completely out (has been for a few weeks), but that's really the only major change that's happened lately. As I get bigger, Jeffrey is starting to understand more and more what's happening. This morning, completely on his own, he talked about the baby Gavin inside mama and that he was excited for his brother. Melted my hear. I think he may just be more excited that Gavin coming is getting him this cool new room ;)

No comments: