Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to work

It was pretty rough, I won't lie. I didn't sleep very well last night and kept waking up so that, along with the beginnings of m/s, did not fare for an excellent day. Thankfully, the class was great. I'm so thankful for being a substitute right now so that I won't have to work on days that I feel awful. It's so comforting for me to know that as I fear the full onset of m/s. My boobs are starting to get sore. It seems to be just around the nipple area and when I press on them. J and I both are so excited for them to grow! 

I'm still waiting on the bibs we ordered for the grandparents. It's making me anxious. We're ready to tell! I'm going to get the frames for our picture tomorrow, so that will all be ready. I guess I should get bags and such to wrap it in, as well. Hopefully, they'll arrive soon so that we can tell them this week! 

Stats:
-4 weeks and 6 days

No comments: