Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

the ZOO!

Today was an interesting day. I was a chaperone for the senior field trip to the zoo (yes, I got paid). I was pretty nervous about it, but it was really easy/fun! I had a great group of kids that all stayed together and were perfectly behaved. It was a pretty great way to earn some money. I'm completely exhausted now, though. It got pretty hot towards the end of the trip!

I was really worried last night that I was going to wake up to the horrendous cramping that I had last cycle at 6 DPO. Thankfully, that didn't happen. I have been having little bouts of cramping every once in awhile, though, but that seems to be pretty normal for me after O. What's not normal is the nausea (almost threw up last night!) and the lightheadedness. I always get a little lightheaded if I stand up too fast, but I've been having it happen almost every time I stand up. It's been a little better today. I fear getting the flu...

Our Open House party is this Saturday, and I'm so excited! I love hosting parties, and it symbolizes the end of all of the work that we have/are putting into this place! We're almost completely done painting (at least what we're doing now)- it'll be finished tonight! Woo-hoo! After we get this place all cleaned up and organized, I'll take some pictures and put them up for all to see. That'll probably be Sunday at the earliest. 

I'm exhausted. I'm going to take a nap before J gets home and forces a paintbrush into my hand.

Stats:
-CD 27: 6 DPO

No comments: