Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

I got the job!

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was attempting to get another part time job to back up my subbing so that we could use all of the extra money towards baby expenses. Plus, I'd have something to do during the summer. Well, I got it! I'll be working at a local Curves. It should be a great place- no stress, not too many hours, and the women who work out there will love to talk to me about my pregnancy! I'm pretty excited about it. I actually start on Thursday and will shadow my best friend who already works there, haha! So, I've done my big activity for the day, and I'll be relaxing and recovering from the weekend from here on out!

Stats:
-5 weeks and 6 days
-1 week until my first OB appt!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Congrats! That sounds like the ideal summer job!