Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Worries

First off, I was completely shocked at my temp. this morning. Not only did it not go up, but it went down. I'm guessing it's my usual pre-O dip (hoping would probably be the more accurate term). It's just odd since I had my usual O symptoms: bachache, ovulation pain, EWCM. Oh well. We shall keep having sex until I see some beautiful red lines. 

A bigger worry is my sister. My mom came over today and said that my brother-in-law's loan is almost used up to get her commercial license to fly helicopters. The problem with that is that he hasn't even finished his private license yet. He's been trying for 3 years, but he was completely non-dedicated. I've been sensing some issues between my sister and him the last few times we've all been together, and I'm guessing that this is why. He used to be a photographer for weddings and, as you would expect, he brought in quite a bit of money. Then, he just stopped and started going to helicopter school. That is no income for 3 years. My niece is 2- not good timing at all. I can't even imagine how stressed my sister is being the sole money-maker. Thankfully, she makes good money, but they'll be the first to admit that they've been stupid with money. They have a ridiculous amount of credit card debt; so much, that she won't even tell me how much it is. I fear what is going to happen, mostly for my niece. 

So, my two worries of the day.

Stats:
-CD 21

No comments: