Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm feeling lucky!

One worry- gone. My temp finally went up today! Guess when my test date is (14 DPO)?? St. Patrick's Day! I'm so excited; it would be so fitting for us to get a BFP on "Be Proud You're Irish" Day! For sure, we'd have our little red-head. Of course, we didn't have sex last night, so that sucks. I literally fell asleep when we were watching TV on the couch, somehow moved myself to the bed, and was passed out until about 3:40am. That's when I temped (hence the open circle), but it should be pretty accurate since it's after the same amount of sleep that I would normally get. Tomorrow should confirm it for me. It'll take another day after that for it to confirm it for FF, though. With today's temp, it STILL thinks I O'd on CD 14. Ha. 

YAY! Let the 2ww begin!

Stats:
-CD 22: 1 DPO

No comments: