Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Reservations!

We have a giftcard for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse that we got from J's company Christmas party that we just found and noticed that it expires on the 31st, so I made a reservation for us for this thursday. I'm pretty excited about it- we love steak. I hope we'll be celebrating a certain something then, as well. No spotting yet! 

Speaking of food, here's some of the goodies that I made for our Open House. I must admit that I'm pretty proud of myself. They all went over really well:

In order: Irish Flag sugar cookies, Irish Soda Break, Brown Sugar Bacon wrapped Smokies, honey glazed chicken wings, and Deviled Eggs

Here was the whole spread: 

Okay, no more blog posts for me today. I'm off for a girl's night! Hopefully, that'll keep my mind off of "spot patrol"

Same stats as earlier...

No comments: