Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The waiting continues...

Our Open House was yesterday, and it went flawlessly! Of course, we were busy putting things away up until the point when people started arriving, but we got it all done! People loved the food I made, as well, which always makes me feel good. We had about 40 people come- a lot more than we expected! Now that that's over, we're taking a week off of housework. Yay! I'm hoping that this will coincide with getting our BFP, and we can bask in the excitement of beginning our journey to being parents. I've yet to "spot" spotting, and my temp went up a little bit again today (even with me waking up about an hour too early). I fear that I'm starting to get way too excited/anxious. Only one more morning to wait until testing morning. As long as I get up really fast and run to flush that FMU down the toilet like I've been doing, I should be fine. Is it St. Patrick's Day yet?!?

Stats:
-CD 33: 12 DPO

No comments: