Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 20, 2012

An Interesting Morning

This morning was the strangest thing that's ever happened to me. No question.

I woke up to pee about 5am and was all proud of myself that I'd been sleeping for six straight hours. Of course, then I couldn't get comfortable at all again. I was having minor pains. They kept getting worse and worse, but there was no break. I tried a ton of different positions, but nothing worked. I was thinking hardcore gas pain, but it was getting pretty bad. I did the toilet thing and went to the bathroom, but it was no relief. I woke up Jony about 6am, and things got intense super fast. The shakes had come one, and I couldn't stop them. I was starting to have to moan to get through the pain. I was contracting 2 minutes apart, but there was still no break inbetween. This is what had things confusing. My midwife told me to get in the bath and see if that would slow things down while she called the assistant. After about 10 minutes in the bath, I threw up. Hardcore. Afterwards? Instant relief, and the contractions started slowing back down to every 10 minutes or so (otherwise known as my normal, lol)

My midwife thinks I either ate something that didn't agree with me or that it was the baby dropping (which he absolutely did during all of this). She never actually got here, though, although I have a hefty amount of texts between her and Jony on my phone! My mom did come over, though, and then took Jeffrey over to her house so I could rest when he woke up.


I'm glad it turned out to be nothing because that would have been a freaking intense birth. Real labor should be nothing now, if it has breaks ;)>

Also, I'm pretty glad to not be having a 4-20 baby. Hopefully. Ha!

No comments: