Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Well, hello truck!

Thanks for hitting me :) You just have to love the last few days/weeks of pregnancy. All of this prodromal labor/contractions/pressure is really catching up to me, as is the lack of sleep. I'm constantly trying to free the trapped gas that seems to be in my belly at all time, which is lovely. Not quite as lovely as all of the bathroom trips I've been taking, though. I swear that my vagina is literally bruised from how low he is; it hurts to even touch the bottom of my bump! Not to mention that it's made my stretch marks so much worse this time than I had with Jeffrey. Still no linea negra, though, which I find super strange. I'm interested to see how the belly will look as we enter into the summer. It's not a major concern, but I'm interested nonetheless. I know that my body is doing everything exactly as it should be and is gearing up for the big evacuation, so that makes it so much easier to deal with. I still can't help but throw a little pity party for myself every so often, though! It's all absolutely worth it, but it still sucks a good bit every so often. I actually had a dream last night where I was laying in my own bed (I sleep on the couch now) immediately after giving birth and just kept saying "I'm so comfortable!" over and over again. haha! The exciting part? I'm fairly certain that I'll be having this baby this week :)

No comments: