Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Amazing!

It SNOWED today! Seriously, it was amazing. (note: you should remember that I'm from Houston...TX; it doesn't snow here). It's not like it stuck or anything, but I saw snowflakes! Of course, I was also having a stupid day, and I only wore a sweater to work today. Me= freezing. AND, last night, DH took my car on a printer ink search (which failed) and didn't fill up my car. So, my "fill up" light came on, but I couldn't get gas then because I'd be late for work! So, in the freakin freezing cold weather after school, I had to go put some darn gas in my car. One more thing: my debit card wouldn't work in the pump, so I had to go inside. I was so cold that I had tears coming out of my eyes. Needless to say, I did not enjoy the snow as much as I should have. I was much happier upon snuggling with a big blanket and my bean (our dog) and watching the snow outside our sliding door. It's crazy to think that we could have more- it's so early in December, and it usually doesn't even really get cold until January!

Oh, and we didn't have our TTC celebration last night. Bummer. We're not having it tonight either; DH is at a Toys for Tots rally thing for his company. Bummer. Our pre-seed has not yet arrived. Bummer. Of course, we wouldn't need it yet since I'll O later in my cycle than most, more than likely. Bummer.

Stats:
-CD 9

No comments: