Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

F/U to Baby "Callie"

So, I lurk on 1st tri. I know I'm not alone in that. Well, today, I found a fun link to predict your birth story. I figured: what the heck? These were my results:

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and some very fine hair

Although not a relaiable source at all, it just may be accurate! I live in Houston, so it'll most likely be hot outside. Then, there's that dream I had the other night about the tiny little girl we had. I told J she looked like she was about 7 pounds, and she had green eyes (like her daddy). J's red hair (like the little girl had) is fine, too! So, it's a long shot, but it's exciting to think about! 

I had some EWCM yesterday, and my temps seem to be evening out, so I very well could be Oing sometime soon! Maybe I'll be a NYE/New Year's tester after all! 

Stats:
-CD 17

No comments: