Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

My first Christmas present this year: crosshairs! I was pretty upset after I temped since it was a bit lower than yesterdays high, but it wasn't low enough to be around the same as they had been! I was pretty shocked to see that red line (not dotted!) pop up after I put it in, but I was certainly thrilled! It looks as though we only had sex on O day, but that's okay. I have "good" timing, according to FF, and it's only Cycle 1. We've got some time to make it work, although I'd prefer if we didn't need it. I'm so excited to be in my first 2ww! Just in time for the holidays, which should make it go MUCH quicker! My plan was to wait until 14 DPO to test, which would be January 3rd, but, since it would be super fun, I may test on January 1st! That would be an awesome way to kick off 2009. It all depends on how I'm feeling, though. 

J and I wish everyone else the greatest of holidays! We'll be heading out in a few hours to begin our Christmas festivities, and we're so excited! Happy Holidays!

Stats:
-CD 23: 3 DPO!

No comments: