Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Here it is

Today, AF should arrive. I haven't had any spotting yet, though, and that bums me out. Granted, I'm excited to have a longer LP, but still. It's been 2 months, and I'm ready to move on. I was explaining the reasoning about having a good LP last night, and he's really excited that I do. He doesn't want me to start AF just yet, it seems. Crazy boy. I've been having spouts of craming the last two days, so I know she's coming. Guess I'll just keep waiting.

We should find out today when our official closing date is and the paperwork will officially be signed by the buyer (they were on vacation when they accepted)!!! I've been researching contractors, getting our loan stuff ready (we were pre-approved, so it's minimal), and day-dreaming about how we're going to decorate it (mostly the nursery, though)! I just can't believe we have a house....

Stats:
-CD 51: 12 DPO
-starting our TTC Cycle 1 tomorrow? today? Who knows... 

No comments: