Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's ours!

We finally have/own the house! It's been a stressful few weeks with some major ups/downs, so it felt SO good to have that key placed in our hands. Just in time for the homestead exemption- woo hoo! It was awesome to walk around the house now that it's actually our home. I took all the "pre" pictures, so we have some to compare with after we do all the painting/renovation that will be taking place in the next few months. We're so excited. As a housewarming gift, we found out today that my parents are getting us a washer/dryer! Sweet! There's definitly a reason to have fun tonight!

After we got the house stuff all signed and after we went and saw it for the first time as ours, we had ourselves a Congratulatory luncheon at McDonalds. It was fun not worrying about when we were going to close, and we had so much fun talking about having children. We're both really nervous about testing tomorrow because we want to see that second line so bad! J thinks that it's happened based on how I've been acting and because his life is usually charmed like that; good things always happen for him. Of course, I'm not complaining about that! My temperature did go up today, but I didn't sleep very well last night. As soon as I rolled out of bed this morning, I felt so sick. I almost thought I was going to throw up, but as soon as I had some toast, I was fine. I'm also pretty bloated today. Eek! We have to steal a plastic cup from my sisters tonight (where we're celebrating NYE- just as we have for the past 9 years) to use tomorrow, haha. 

I have mixed feelings about 2008 being over. It's been a great year (graduation, a Meditteranean Cruise, our wedding and honeymoon to CA, and, now, buying a house!), but I know we've got great things coming to us in 2009! Maybe a New Year's BFP will be just the thing to welcome in the new year? We shall see.

Stats:
-CD 30: 9 DPO

No comments: