Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Here We Go...

The days seem to be going by pretty quickly lately, which is a good thing, I think. We finally had our "Welcome to TTC" celebration the other night, which was awesome. J made some pork chops, which was a nice break from the chicken we always seem to be eating. Darn being on a budget. It'll all be worth it in the end, though. We're all finished with the inspections of the house, and we submit our request for money to pay for some required electrical work tomorrow. After that's all done, it's just a waiting game until closing! Less than 2 weeks away! I'm getting so excited about it all. I'll post some pics of our new house once it's actually ours. It was exciting to talk about it last night at a Christmas party we went to with a bunch of friends that we graduated high school with. They're all excited that we're staying in the area, as are we! 

As far as TTC, I've been having some mild cramping today mainly focused on my left side. From what I've read on GP, that could be an ovulation pain. I marked it on my FF chart but also wrote a note that I'm not too sure. It seems a bit early for me to be having an ovulation pain, but I did have some creamy/watery CM today, so who knows? I definitly would not complain if my cycle was shorter this time around! My up and down temps are getting closer together, as well, which has indicated getting closer to O. J will probably be getting some lovin' tonight just in case. If not, it's good practice! 

Stats:
-CD 13

No comments: