Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

4 Month Appointment

The little guy is super healthy and doing awesome on his development/milestones. I couldn't be happier! He's 13lb 12oz and 25.5inches long!! He's getting so big!! He's definitely teething, according to the pedi, and he even has a wee little teething rash from his drooling. We also are definitely not starting solids until 6 months. I was a little concerned that she would want us to start now (and we don't want to), but I was pleasantly surprised that she insisted that we wait. It's like she was trying to convince me and was thrilled when I agreed, lol! I'm super pleased with our choice of a pediatrician.

I haven't done this in awhile, so here's a little treat for you all:


3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness Vera, he is just so perfect and getting SO big!!

Kismet21 said...

I know he is only a few weeks older than Sophia, but he seems SO MUCH BIGGER!

Stacia said...

Wow, he is so advanced in his milestones! We're still working on K liking tummy time. :(