Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Eye update

I feel like I'm living in a dream sequence in a movie. Except that my eye hurts. I've got an infection of some sorts, so I've got an antibiotic gel to apply twice a day for a week (which has caused me eyes to be all fuzzy- hence the dream sequence). If it doesn't get better by then, I have to go to an opthamologist. Suck.

This is probably a good time to mention that I hate eyes. I like having them and appreciate being able to see and all, but they gross me out. I can't touch my eyes and cannot stand it if someone touches theirs. I have trouble with eyeliner and getting my eyebrows waxed since it's too close to my eyes. So, this whole situation really sucks for me. Be proud- I did the medicine without freaking out too bad.

1 comment:

Rachel H. said...

I like the new layout...I'm working on updating mine! :)