Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Well, hello old friend!

Enemy would probably be a more accurate term. After 4 months (well, a little less since I bled pp for about 6 weeks) of bleed-free bliss, it seems that Aunt Flo has decided to beging gracing me with her presence yet again. Blah. It's been a bit over a year since she would have last shown up, had I not gotten pregnant, and I thouroughly enjoyed not having her around. I started noticing some spotting last night (I still check my toilet paper- is that strange? It's a habit that never died down after the 1st trimester), and today has still been pretty light. I fear the awful cramps that most say accompany the 1st post-partum period.

Ugh. I was really hoping to be one of those that went a full year before starting again.

And, as another treat for you all: Jeffrey has been helping me write this blog, so here's a bit just from him:

imnnn                         zmvvvszszZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MMMMMMMMMM

No comments: